University of Calcutta (CU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta (CU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 11-12/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Calcutta (CU)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date to Apply for this job : 11-12/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata
Detail of University of Calcutta (CU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to work as Junior Research Fellow under the supervision of Dr. Aritra Banerjee, Dept. of Physics, University of Calcutta in the project entitled “Structural and thermoelectrical property study of n‐type and p‐type thermoelectric solid solutions and single and double phases nanocomposites”, jointly approved by Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India and Russian Foundation for Basic Research, Govt. of Russia under International Cooperation scheme of DST, Govt. of India (DST Ref. no.: INT/RUS/RFBR/P‐ 183). The project is presently sanctioned for two years but may be extended for one more year depending on the progress.
- Essential Qualification : Candidates should have a good academic career (minimum 55% marks in M. Sc (Physics) from a recognized University). Candidate must have qualified in NET (CSIR/UGC/LS) examination.
- Upper age limit : 28 years as on 31.07.2015 (relaxable up to 5 year for Woman / SC / ST candidates).
- Fellowship : As sanctioned by DST, Govt. of India.
Selection Procedure for University of Calcutta (CU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11-12/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Calcutta (CU) :
- The candidate will be selected through the Ph.D. entrance test-2015, going to be organized by Dept. of Physics, University of Calcutta on 11th-12th August, 2015.
- Interested eligible candidates are requested to appear in the Ph.D. entrance test of Dept. of Physics, University of Calcutta. No separate application is needed.
- The details of application procedure, etc. regarding the Ph.D. entrance test of Dept. of Physics, University of Calcutta ging to be held on 11th-12th August, 2015 is available at http://www.physics-caluniv.in.
- No TA/DA is permissible for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11-12/8/2015
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017