University of Calcutta (CU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor & Ex Officio Director through recruitment notification – University of Calcutta (CU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: EST. /ADVT. /3805/2015 DATED: 22/09/2015. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta (CU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Professor & Ex Officio Director on or before 13/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Calcutta (CU)
Vacancy Name :Professor & Ex Officio Director
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Calcutta
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 13/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Calcutta (CU), Calcutta
Detail Of University of Calcutta (CU) Professor & Ex Officio Director Recruitment:
Applications are invited in prescribed form for the posts of “ (1) Professor & Ex-Officio Director (Pay Scale of Rs. 37,400-67,000/- + Academic Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/-)” in the Academic Staff College of this
- No of Post : 01
- Qualifications and Experience: As per U.G.C Notification No. F.3-1/2009, dt. 30.06.2010 ( please visit U.G.C. website www.ugc.ac.in for details) notified in Gazette of India on 18th September, 2010, and relevant Memorandum of Higher Education Dept., Govt. of W B. No. 120 – Edn.(U)/1U-91/10, Date: 21.02.2011; Memorandum of Higher Education Dept., Govt. of W B. No. 142 – Edn.(U)/1U-91/10, Date: 28.02.2011. The words ‘SC, ST’, OBC (A) and OBC (B) against any post will mean reservation of post for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes A and B, candidates / categories respectively. Appointment process will strictly abide by the reservation policy of the State Government. Appointments will be made on probation for one year which may be waived or extended in exceptional cases and will be guided by the rules as framed and / or amended from time to time. During or at the end of the period of probation, the service of the Teacher concerned may be terminated with one month’s notice or with one month’s salary in lieu thereof, without assigning any reason thereof. On satisfactory completion of the probationary period the incumbent concerned will be considered for being confirmed in service. Stipulations in respect of Experience and Age may be relaxed by the Syndicate in case of exceptionally brilliant candidates on the recommendation of the relevant Selection Committee. The choice of the Selecting Authority need not necessarily be confined only to those who formally apply. Candidates already in employment should apply through proper channel.
Selection Procedure For University of Calcutta (CU) – Professor & Ex Officio Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Professor & Ex Officio Director Vacancy in University of Calcutta (CU):
- Applications (7 copies) in prescribed forms to be downloaded from the University Website or obtainable from the University Sales Counter, 87/1, College Street, Kolkata-73, on payment of Rs. 300.00/- (Application fees shall not be charged in case of candidates belonging to the SC/ST, Rs. 120/- for OBC (A), OBC (B) and Physically Challenged candidates on submission of appropriate documents to the Sales Counter.) Should reach the office of the undersigned not later than 13/10/2015. Those who will download the prescribed forms from the Website of the university are required to attach a Bank Demand Draft of Rs. 300.00/- or US $20 (Application fees shall not be charged in case of candidates belonging to the SC/ST, Rs. 120/- for OBC (A), OBC (B) and Physically Challenged candidates) drawn in favour of University of Calcutta, along with the filled-in prescribed forms. All relevant information like API (Academic Performance Indicator), etc. required in accordance with the New UGC Regulations No. F.3-1/2009 dt. 30-06-2010 are to be provided on separate sheets and to be attached with the application forms. The submission of API by applicants for the post of Assistant Professor be treated as optional for the candidates having no Teaching Experience. Service conditions as will be notified by orders of the higher Education Department, Govt. of West Bengal from time to time will be applicable.
- Candidates belonging to the OBC-A & OBC-B categories, whose caste certificates were issued more than one year ago, must produce a ratification certificate from the issuing competent authority that they do not belong to the creamy layer as on the date of advertisement along with copy of previous certificate to enable this University that for the purpose of reservation including SC/ST, the certificate issued by the competent authority within the state of West Bengal shall only be considered valid. Such certificates issued from other states shall not be considered for the purpose of reservation. However, such candidates from the other states may apply as unreserved candidates. Application received after due date and time be rejected summarily. Incomplete applications shall also be treated as cancelled and the University Authority shall not be liable to explain any reason in the matter. MERE FULFILLMENT OF ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS DOES NOT ENTITLE A CANDIDATE TO BE CALLED FOR INTERVEW. ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES WHO WILL BE SHORT-LISTED AFTER SCREENING BY RELEVANT COMMITTEE WILL BE CALLED FOR INTERVIEW.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/10/2015
Reference: University of Calcutta (CU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: EST. /ADVT. /3805/2015 DATED: 22/09/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016