University of Calcutta (CU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta (CU).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Senior Research Fellow on or before 06/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||University of Calcutta (CU)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000/- p.m|
|Last date to Apply for this job||06/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr. Mahua Ghosh, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Technology (Oil Section), University of Calcutta. 92, A.P.C.Road, Kolkata – 700 009|
Detail of University of Calcutta (CU) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
One Senior Research Fellow is required for the project entitled “Studies on Antioxidative and Anti— platelet aggregative Properties of DAG rich Rice Bran Oil and DAG rich Mustard Oil” under the supervision of Dr. Mahua Ghosh, Dept. of Chemical Technology, University of Calcutta. Duration of the project is three years.
- No of post : 01
- Eligibility: First class M.Tech in Oil Technology/Biotechnology from any recognized Board/University or 1st class M.Sc. in Physiology/ Food & Nutrition/Biochemistry/Biotechnology from any recognized Board/University with minimum two years research experience in related research work. Preference will be given to student with GATE/NET qualification.
- Upper age limit: 32 years as on 01.02.2015
- Fellowship Rs. 18,000.00 + 30% HRA
Selection Procedure for University of Calcutta (CU) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in University of Calcutta (CU):
Apply with a detailed biodata on or before 6th March, 2015 to Dr. Mahua Ghosh, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Technology (Oil Section), University of Calcutta. 92, A.P.C.Road, Kolkata – 700 009 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Short listed candidates will be communicated by phone/e-mail regarding the date and venue of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date for this job : 06/03/2015