University of Calcutta (CU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – University of Calcutta (CU) Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta (CU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Research Fellow on or before 25/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name:University of Calcutta (CU)
Vacancy Name:Senior Research Fellow
Total No of Vacancy:01 Post
Last Date to Apply for this job:25/05/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy:University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata 700 019
Detail Of University of Calcutta (CU) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of one Senior Research Fellow in the project entitled “Evaluation of cytogenetic diversity in some genera of Cucurbitaceae and characterization of sex linked genes in Coccinia through SCAR marker approach” funded by DBT(GOI) under the guidance of Prof. Sumita Jha (PI), Centre of Advanced Study, Department of Botany, CU and Prof.Sanghamitra Nayak (PI) Shiksha O Anusandhan University, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa.
- Eligibility and Qualifications required for SRF: M.Sc. in Botany/Genetics (First Class or A+) with NET qualification with at least 2 years research experience in plant molecular genetics. Eligibility criteria as per DST OM No.A.20020/11/97‐IFD dated 31.03.2010.
- Emoluments: Rs. 28000/‐ pm + 30% HRA
- Upper age limit: 32 years
Selection Procedure For University of Calcutta (CU) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Calcutta (CU):
Candidates are required to submit two sets of applications furnishing biodata including research experience on plain paper with attested copies of testimonials to Prof. Sumita Jha, Centre of Advanced Study, Department of Botany, 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata 700 019 on or before 25th May, 2015. No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/05/2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016