University of Calcutta (CU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – University of Calcutta (CU) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.d, 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta (CU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technical Assistant & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/07/2015-31/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Calcutta (CU)
Vacancy Name : Technical Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d, 10TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 06 Post
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 30/07/2015-31/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Calcutta (CU), In the room of the Head, Dept. of Genetics and Plant Breeding, Institute of Agricultural Science, 51/2, Hazra Road, Kolkata-700019.
Detail Of University of Calcutta (CU) Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Technical Assistant & More Vacancies||06 Post||B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.d, 10th||Rs-5,200-39,100/-pm||45 Years|
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of the following positions
- Junior Breeder (one)
- Junior Agronomist (one)
- Junior Pathologist (one)
- Technical Assistant (two)
- Field man (one)
Under the All India Coordinated Research Project on Sesame and Niger, ICAR at the Institute of Agricultural Science, Calcutta University. Recruitment is initially for one year and will continue subject to continuity of the project.
Junior Breeder / Junior Agronomist / Junior Plant Pathologist
- Ph.D. in Genetics and Plant Breeding / Agronomy / Plant Pathology preceded by M.Sc.(Ag) in respective discipline.
- Preference will be give to candidates with research experience in sesame or oilseed crops.
- B.Sc.(Ag.) with experience of conducting sield experimental independently and laboratory analysis.
- Field maHS in vocational agriculture.
- Junior Breeder,Junior Agronomist,Junior Pathologist- Rs-15,600-39,100+ AGP – 6,000/-pm
- Technical Assistant-Rs-9,300-34,800+AGP-3,600/-pm
- Field man-Rs-5200-20,200+AGP-2000/-Pm
- Location of duty: Baruipur and Ranaghat
Maximum age limit: 45 years
Selection Procedure For University of Calcutta (CU) – Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 30/07/2015-31/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Technical Assistant & More Vacancies vacancy in University of Calcutta (CU):
- Candidates are requested to submit two sets of application furnishing detailed Bio-data with attested copies of all testimonials to Prof. Tapash Dasgupta, Dept. of Genetics and Plant Breeding, Institute of Agricultural Science, 51/2, Hazra Road, Kolkata-700019 on or before 24-07-20 | 5.
- Date of interview: Walk-in-interview for post 01 to 03 on 30-07-2015 and posts 04 to 05 on 31-07-2015 at 1 I AM
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/07/2015-31/07/2015
VENUE :In the room of the Head, Dept. of Genetics and Plant Breeding, Institute of Agricultural Science, 51/2, Hazra Road, Kolkata-700019
Top Company Openings:
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Staff Selection Commission|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Ministry of Railways|
|Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Border Security Force|
|United India Insurance Company Limited|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation|
|Karnataka State Police|
|Union Public Service Commission|
|Life Insurance Corporation of India|