University of Calcutta (CU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.E, M.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta (CU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/3/2016 Jan 2016 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : University of Calcutta (CU)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.18,700/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 15/3/2016
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Dr Rajarshi Gupta (PI) of Department of Applied Physics, CU , 92 APc Road, Kolkata-09
Detail of Post :
A walk in interview will be held for engagement for position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in a DST WB funded project vide. Memo No. 851(Sanc.)/ST/P/ S&T/6G-2/2013 dtd: 11/01/2016 with the title “Development of short range health monitoring system using ZigBee based wireless communication” under Dr Rajarshi Gupta (PI) of Department of Applied Physics, CU , 92 APc Road, Kolkata-09
- No of position: one
- Date of Interview: March 15, 2016
- Time of reporting : 11:30am; Time of interview: 12 noon
- Venue: Meeting room, Department of Applied Physics, University of Calcutta, 92 APC Road, Kolkata- 700009
- Qualification: First class marks in ME/MTech in Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, MSc in Electronic Science/ Instrumentation Science or their equivalent from an AICTE or UGC recognized institution in India.
- Desirable: GATE, NET qualified or two years experience.
- Age limit: 30 years as on 01.01. 2016 (relaxation for SC/ ST and other reserved category as per CU norms)
- Fellowship: Rs.18700/ fixed (consolidated)
- Duration of fellowship: 03 years or termination of the project, which ever is earlier subject to the satisfactory performance of the candidate.
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test on 15/3/2016
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure ? :
Please note: No TA/ DA will be provided for attending the interview. The proforma for application is enclosed. N.B. : All self attested testimonials are to be enclosed and the originals are to be produced at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/3/2016
Dr Rajarshi Gupta (PI) of Department of Applied Physics, CU , 92 APc Road, Kolkata-09