University of Calcutta (CU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta (CU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Research Fellows on or before 30/01/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Calcutta (CU)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01
Salary : Rs. 28,000/-p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/01/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata.
Detail Of Post:
- Senior Research Fellow – 01 vacancy
- Salary : Rs. 28,000/- p.m
- Educational Qualification : M.Sc. in Botany/Genetics (First Class or A+) with NET/GATE qualification
- Experience : At least 2 years research experience in cytogenetics.
- AGE: 32 years.
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/01/2016.
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How To Apply?
Candidates are required to submit two sets of applications furnishing bio data including research experience on plain paper with attested copies of testimonials to Prof. Sumita Jha, Centre of Advanced Study, Department of Botany, 35 Bally gunge Circular Road, Kolkata 700 019 on or before 30/01/2016.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/01/2016