University of Calcutta (CU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta (CU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 1/3/2016 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : University of Calcutta (CU)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 1/3/2016
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Department of Biochemistry, University of Calcutta (Ballygunge Campus), 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata: 700019
Detail of Post :
- Recruitment of Two Manpower (1 JRF) and (1 SRF) in DBT Centre of Excellence project entitled “Symbiotic interaction between a basal legume Arachis Hypogea …….. Root-Nodule Symbiosis” (SAN.NO.-BT/01/CEIB/09/VI/10 dt. 03/09/2010) under Dr. Maitrayee DasGupta. Tenure of the project is up to October, 2016
- Qualification required: M.Sc. 1 st class in any discipline in life sciences from any recognized board/University with valid NET/ GATE for both and at least two years’ experience in related research work for SRF.
- Upper age limit is 28 years for JRF and 33 years for SRF on 1st March, 2016 with 5 years relaxation for SC/ST/Female candidates. Fellowships will be according to office Memorandum no. A20020/11/97-IFD, dated 31st March, 2010, issued by Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test on 1/3/2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure :
- Interested eligible candidates are requested to appear before a selection committee on 1 st March, 2016 at 11 AM. in the Conference Room of the Department of Biochemistry, University of Calcutta (Ballygunge Campus), 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata: 700019
- Candidates are requested to bring two sets of complete applications furnishing Bio-data on plain paper attached with self-attested copy of testimonials and all the originals of the testimonials at the time of interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 1/3/2016
Department of Biochemistry, University of Calcutta (Ballygunge Campus), 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata: 700019