University of Calcutta has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Assistant through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/04/2015 at 11.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||University of Calcutta|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||27/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Head of the Department of Biochemistry, Calcutta University, 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata-700019|
Detail of University of Calcutta Junior Research Assistant Recruitment:
Interested candidates are requested to appear before a selection committee on 27th April, 2015 at 11.30 A.M. in the room of the Head of the Department of Biochemistry, Calcutta University, 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata-700019 to work as a Junior Research Assistant in the project entitled “Role of Inflammasome mediated IL-1β dependent Host Response during Infection by the Protozoan Parasite Leishmania donovani” funded by Government of West Bengal, Department of Biotechnology under the guidance of Dr. Anindita Ukil of Dept of Biochemistry. Tenure of the project is initially for one year but extendable for up to 3 years (maximum) subjected to satisfactory performance.
- Qualification required: M.Sc Degree with a minimum of 55% marks in Biochemistry/Microbiology/Biophysics and Molecular Biology/Biotechnology preferably with valid NET/GATE qualification. Sound knowledge of Chemistry is desirable.
- The upper age limit for JRAs shall be 28 years, which is relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes, Women, Physically Handicapped and OBC applicants.
- Fellowship will be Rs. 16,400/- (fixed) per month as per the sanction of the funding agency and also as per norms of this University
Selection Procedure for University of Calcutta – Junior Research Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 27/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Assistant vacancy in University of Calcutta:
Candidates are requested to bring two sets of complete applications furnishing Biodata on plain paper attached with attested copy of testimonials and all the Originals of the testimonials at the time of interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27/04/2015
VENUE :Head of the Department of Biochemistry, Calcutta University, 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata-700019
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016