University of Calcutta has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/07/2015 at 02.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : University of Calcutta
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Calcutta
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 30/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Microbiology, University of Calcutta, Calcutta
Detail Of University of Calcutta Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk in interview will be held for the post of a Junior Research Fellow in the DBT-funded project entitled “A study of CS-induced atherosclerosis at the molecular and cellular level” (No. BT/PR5852/BRB/10/1105/2012, dated 21/10/2014) under the supervision of Dr. Alok Kumar Sil, Department of Microbiology, University of Calcutta.
- Date of Interview: July 30, 2015
- Time: 2.00 pm
- Place of Interview: Department of Microbiology
- Eligibility: 1) Candidates should have M. Sc degree in Life Science with at least 55% marks 2) Candidates should be NET qualified (NET-JRF/NET-LS) and
- Candidates should not be more than 28 yrs of age on the day of interview.
- Emoluments: As per DST O.M. No. A. 20020/11/97-IFD dated 31st March 2010, and in accordance with the rules of University of Calcutta.
Selection Procedure For University of Calcutta – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 30/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in University of Calcutta:
Candidates are requested to bring two sets of complete applications furnishing Bio-data on plain paper attached with self-attested copy of testimonials and all the originals of the testimonials at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/07/2015
VENUE : Department of Microbiology, University of Calcutta, Calcutta
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017