University of Calcutta has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 17/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Calcutta
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Conference Room, Department of Biochemistry, University of Calcutta, 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata – 700 019
Detail Of University of Calcutta Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk in interview will be held for the post of a Junior Research Fellow in the ICMR-funded project on prostate cancer of Reference ID 55/5/2012-BMS-Part V dated 19.3.2015, under the supervision of Dr. Sanghamitra Sengupta, Department of Biochemistry, University of Calcutta. Date and Time of Interview: 24th August, 2015 (Monday) at 11:00 A.M.
- Venue: Conference Room, Department of Biochemistry, University of Calcutta, 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata – 700 019
- Eligibility: Candidates should have M. Sc degree in Life Science with at least 55% marks. Candidates should be NET qualified (NET-JRF/NET-LS) Candidates should not be more than 28 yrs of age on the day of interview. Students awaiting their final M. Sc. results may also apply.
- Emoluments: As per the norms of ICMR norms and University of Calcutta.
Selection Procedure For University of Calcutta – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Calcutta:
Candidates are requested to send their applications with updated resume to Dr. Sanghamitra Sengupta ([email protected]) no later than 17.8.2015. Candidates should submit two sets of complete application furnishing Bio‐data on a plain paper attached with self‐ attested copy of testimonials at the time of interview. Original version of the testimonials should also be produced at the time of interview.
No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/08/2015