University of Calcutta has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 19/06/2015 at 12.00 Noon. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : University of Calcutta
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 19/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Post-Graduate Studies in Engineering, Technology and Veterinary Sciences, University College of Technology, 92 Acharya Prafulla Chandra Road. Kolkata – 700009
Detail Of University of Calcutta Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk-in interview for the post of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the DST-SERB sponsored Research Project entitled Impact of equatorial ionospheric characteristics on distributed GNSS accuracies” under the supervision of Dr. Ashik Paul. Institute of Radio Physics and Electronics.
- The minimum qualification for JRF is M.Tech. degree in Radio Physics and Electronics! M.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering or equivalent / M.Sc. in Physics with Electronics as a special subject with NET/GATE qualification/M.Sc. in Electronic Science with NET/GATE qualification.
- Candidates are expected to travel to Field sites operated under the Research Project outside Kolkata frequently.
- Remuneration will be as per the sanction of the funding agency (DST) and also as per the norms of this University.
- Upper age limit is 28 years for JRF as on 01.06.2015, relax able up to 5 years for woman/SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- The tenure of JRF is one year at present but is likely to be continued till the end of the project. No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
Selection Procedure For University of Calcutta – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 19/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in University of Calcutta:
University of Calcutta will be held in the office of the Secretary, Faculty Council for Post-Graduate Studies in Engineering, Technology and Veterinary Sciences, University College of Technology, 92 Acharya Prafulla Chandra Road. Kolkata – 700009 at 12noon on June 19, 2015. Candidates should bring all original testimonials along with one set copy of the same.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 19/06/2015
VENUE : Post-Graduate Studies in Engineering, Technology and Veterinary Sciences, University College of Technology, 92 Acharya Prafulla Chandra Road. Kolkata – 700009
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017