University of Calcutta has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship on or before 03/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Calcutta|
|Vacancy Name||Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||03/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Coordinator, Rabindranath Tagore Centre for Human Development Studies, Institute of Development Studies Kolkata|
Detail of University of Calcutta Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship Recruitment:
Applications are invited for post-doctoral research fellowships in any area of social sciences that has relevance to human development. The fellowship will be granted for one year. For details please visit the website www.idsk.edu.in
- Eligibilty: An applicant should be an Indian citizen under 40 years of age and should have obtained a PhD degree in any area of social science or humanities. Candidates who have submitted PhD thesis and are waiting for results and/or employed as junior faculty in academic institutions can also apply.
- Fellowship: The fellowship will be a consolidated amount of Rs.40,000/- (Rupees forty thousand only) per month and a contingency grant of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees fifty thousand only) per year for meeting research related permissible expenses against submission of bills. Items covered under permissible expenses include costs of field survey, attending seminar/conference/workshop and stationeries.
- Facilities: The fellowship awardee will be provided with office space at IDSK, Salt Lake Campus and will have full access to the library, computer laboratory and other facilities available at IDSK.
- Responsibilities: The fellowship awardee would be free to pursue his/her research plan and is expected to produce two occasional papers and present two seminars at RTCHDS based on the work done by him/her at RTCHDS. In addition, the awardee is expected to comply with any other work assigned to him/her by the Director, IDSK, who is the Coordinator of RTCHDS. The awardee must acknowledge RTCHDS in publication of his/her work resultingfrom the fellowship.
Selection Procedure for University of Calcutta – Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/04/2015
- The advisory committee of RTCHDS will select the candidates based on evaluation of their applications and personal interviews. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
How to apply for Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship Vacancy in University of Calcutta:
Application should include: (i) proposed plan of post-doctoral work at RTCHDS (not more than 2000 words); (ii) CV including list of publications; (iii) sample of maximum two articles published by the applicant; and (iv) synopsis/abstract of applicant’s PhD thesis. (In case of junior faculity, applications should be routed through proper channel). Application deadline and notification: Applications can be sent by email or by registered post/speed post/courier to reach RTCHDS by April 03, 2015. Candidates shortlisted for interview will be notified by email / post by April 17, 2015. Awardees are expected to join the fellowship within three months from the date of issuing the offer letter. Applications may be sent to the following address: Coordinator, Rabindranath Tagore Centre for Human Development Studies, Institute of Development Studies Kolkata, DD-27/D, Salt Lake, Sector I, Kolkata 700064. Email: [email protected] . All those who had applied last year may apply again.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/04/2015
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016