University of Calcutta has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 24/04/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||University of Calcutta|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||24/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Room 845, Dept. of Genetics, 7th Floor, Ballygunge Science College Campus.|
Detail of University of Calcutta Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Project title: ‘Elucidating the role of mitochondrial F1F0‐ATPase in melanogenesis’ funded by DST‐SERB
- Post: One Project Assistant; Essential Qualification: Post Graduate degree in any streams of Life Sciences/Biology.
- Fellowship: Rs 12,000/‐pm
- Duration: 2 years 4 months
Selection Procedure for University of Calcutta – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 27/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant vacancy in University of Calcutta:
Interested candidates are encouraged to appear for a walk‐in‐interview. Prior experience in working in a molecular biology laboratory will be preferred. Candidates are requested to bring two sets of CV along with the self‐attested copies of marks‐sheets and certificates at the time of interview. Venue of the interview: Room 845, Dept. of Genetics, 7th Floor, Ballygunge Science College Campus. Date of Interview: 24th April, 2015; 11am.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24/04/2015
VENUE :Room 845, Dept. of Genetics, 7th Floor, Ballygunge Science College Campus.
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016