University of Calcutta has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/08/2015 at 12.00 Noon. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : University of Calcutta
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 20/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : HOD office, Department of Zoology, C.U. 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata – 700 019
Detail Of University of Calcutta Project Assistant Recruitment:
Walk- in-Interview for one post of project Assistant for the DBT funded project entitled “ Tissue targeted delivery of drug and siRNA to cardiomyocytes for regression of cardiac hypertrophy” under Dr. Sagartirtha Sarkar , Department of Zoology , University of Calcutta , with a consolidated monthly emolument of Rs. 8000 for three years.
- Qualification: The candidate should have a Post Graduate degree in any branch of life sciences with minimum 60% marks, with research experience preferably in cardiovascular cell and molecular Biology.
- Salary : Rs.8,000/-pm
- Venue of Interview: HOD office, Department of Zoology, C.U. 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata – 700 019
- Date of Interview: 20th August, 2015
- Time: 12 Noon
Selection Procedure For University of Calcutta – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 20/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Assistant vacancy in University of Calcutta:
Candidates are requested to bring two sets of Biodata along with the attested copies of mark sheets, certificates and are also requested to bring all original documents at the time of Interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/08/2015
VENUE : HOD office, Department of Zoology, C.U. 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata – 700 019
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017