University of Calcutta has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – University of Calcutta Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 22/09/2015 at 02.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Calcutta
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 02
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 22/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Calcutta,1st floor, Sisir Mitra Bhavan, Institute of Radio Physics and Electronics, 92, A. P. C. Road Kolkata-700009
Detail Of University of Calcutta Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow||02 Post||M.Tech, M.Sc||NA||28 years|
- The post of Two JRFs in the Research Project entitled “Atmospheric Studies in the Geophysically Sensitive Tropical to Sub-tropical transition region with ST Radar Facilities at Calcutta University” sponsored by Science and Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, under the supervision of Prof. Animesh Maitra.
- Minimum qualification for JRF is M. Tech. Degree in Radio Physics and Electronics or equivalent/ M. Sc. in Physics with Electronics as a special subject / M. Sc. in Electronic Science / M. Sc. in Atmospheric Science. The M. Sc. applicants should be NET qualified. Some research experiences as evidenced by Journal/Conference publications are desirable.
- Remunerations will be as per the sanction of the Funding Agency and the norms of the University. Upper age limit is 28 years for JRF as on 01.08.2015. Age relaxation will be applicable to Woman/SC/ST/OBC and other entitled categories as per the University norms. The tenure of the JRF is one year at present but is likely to be continued till the end of the project.
Selection Procedure For University of Calcutta – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 22/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in University of Calcutta:
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to appear before a Selection Committee on 22.09.2015 at 02:30 PM in the A. N. Daw Meeting Room, 1st floor, Sisir Mitra Bhavan, Institute of Radio Physics and Electronics, 92, A. P. C. Road Kolkata-700009
- Candidates willing to appear in the interview must bring:All originals of the testimonials, and
- Two sets of complete applications furnishing biodata on a plain paper enclosing all attested copies of testimonials. No TA/DA is permissible for the interview.
- Dr. Amit Ray, Secretary, U.C.S.T.A, CU, 92, A.P.C. Road, Kolkata 700 009.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job: 22/09/2015
VENUE :University of Calcutta,1st floor, Sisir Mitra Bhavan, Institute of Radio Physics and Electronics, 92, A. P. C. Road Kolkata-700009
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016