University of Calcutta has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate/ Research Technician through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate/ Research Technician. Walk in Interview will be held on 28/04/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||University of Calcutta|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate/ Research Technician|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||02|
|Salary||Rs.16,560 – 36,000/-pm|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||28/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Room 214, Immunology and Regenerative Medicine Research Lab, Dept. of Zoology, University of Calcutta.|
Detail of University of Calcutta Research Associate/ Research Technician Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a walk-in interview for manpower selection of the following grant:
- Funding agency: ICMR
- PI: Dr. Ena Ray Banerjee, Associate Professor, Zoology, University of Calcutta
- Duration: 3 years
- Positions: One Research Associate, One Research Technician
- Remunerations: RA (Rs.36000+HRA 10800) per month, Technician Rs.16560 per month
- For RA- PhD in any Life Sciences subjects with at least 2 year’s research experience in a reputed lab. Must have good Molecular Biology and Cell Biology skills. NET qualification shall be given extra weight age.
- For Technician- M.Sc. in any Life Sciences subject with 1st class marks. Prior research experience and NET/GATE qualification shall be given extra weight age. Training in animal related work and tissue culture as well as molecular biological skills such as cloning and expression of given genes and over expression of proteins is a desired quality as is familiarity with handling sophisticated instruments.
Selection Procedure for University of Calcutta – Research Associate/ Research Technician Post:
- Written Test on 28/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate/ Research Technician vacancy in University of Calcutta:
Applications should consist of two complete sets of the following: ‐ Application in plain paper by the candidate ‐ CV of the candidate with the candidate’s color passport size photo ‐ Attested copies of mark sheets, certificates and other credentials ‐ Recommendation from at least three people (teachers, employees) Date of interview: 28-4-2015 Time of interview: 11 AM onwards Venue: Room 214, Immunology and Regenerative Medicine Research Lab, Dept. of Zoology, University of Calcutta. Contact information of PI: Ena Ray Banerjee, PhD Associate Professor, Dept of Zoology, University of Calcutta Off: Immunology and Regenerative Medicine Research Unit Lab#214, 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata- 700019 Cell: 91637.39975 e-mail address: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/04/2015
VENUE :Room 214, Immunology and Regenerative Medicine Research Lab, Dept. of Zoology, University of Calcutta.
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016