University of Calcutta has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – University of Calcutta Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.: Est. /Advt. /3102/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Master Degree/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Professor & More Vacancies on or before 8/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Calcutta
Vacancy Name : Professor & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate/ Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs. 15,600- Rs.67,000/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 8/6/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA SENATE HOUSE 87/1, College Street, Kolkata‐700073
Detail Of University of Calcutta Professor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited in prescribed form for the posts of “Professor (Pay Scale of Rs. 37,400‐67,000/‐ + Academic Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/‐)”, “Associate Professor (Pay Scale of Rs. 37,400‐67,000/‐ + Academic Grade Pay Rs. 9,000/‐)”, “Assistant Professor (Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600‐ 39,100/‐ + Academic Grade Pay Rs. 6,000/‐)” in the
- Department of Buddhist Studies in this University as per enclosed list.
- Qualifications and Experience: As per New Regulations No. F.3‐1/2009 dt. 30.06.2010 as notified by the Gazette of India dated 18‐09‐2010 (please visit the UGC website www.ugc.ac.in for details). The words ‘SC, ST’, OBC (A) and OBC (B) against any post will mean reservation of post for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes A and B, candidates / categories respectively. Appointment process will strictly abide by the reservation policy of the State Government. Appointments will be made on probation for one year which may be waived or extended in exceptional cases and will be guided by the rules as framed and / or amended from time to time. During or at the end of the period of probation, the service of the Teacher concerned may be terminated with one month’s notice or with one month’s salary in lieu thereof, without assigning any reason thereof. On satisfactory completion of the probationary period the incumbent concerned will be considered for being confirmed in service. Stipulations in respect of Experience and
- Age may be relaxed by the Syndicate in case of exceptionally brilliant candidates on the recommendation of the relevant Selection Committee. The choice of the Selecting Authority need not necessarily be confined only to those who formally apply. Candidates already in employment should apply through proper channel.
Selection Procedure For University of Calcutta – Professor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/6/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Professor & More Vacancies Vacancy in University of Calcutta:
Applications (7 copies) in prescribed forms to be downloaded from the University Website or obtainable from the University Sales Counter, 87/1, College Street, Kolkata‐73, on payment of Rs. 300.00/‐ (Rs. 75 for SC/ST/Physically Challenged candidates on submission of appropriate documents to the Sales Counter) should reach the office of the undersigned not later than JUNE 08, 2015. All relevant information like API (Academic Performance Indicator), etc. required in accordance with the New UGC Regulations No. F.3‐1/2009 dt. 30‐06‐2010 are to be provided on separate sheets and to be attached with the application forms. The submission of API by applicants for the post of Assistant Professor be treated as optional for the candidates having no Teaching Experience. Those who will download the prescribed forms from the Website of the university are required to attach a Bank Demand Draft of Rs. 300.00/‐ (Rs. 75 for SC/ST/Physically Challenged candidates along with appropriate documents) or US $20 drawn in favour of University of Calcutta, along with the filled‐in prescribed forms. Service conditions as will be notified by orders of the higher Education Department, Govt. of West Bengal from time to time will be applicable. MERE FULFILLMENT OF ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS DOES NOT ENTITLE A CANDIDATE TO BE CALLED FOR INTERVEW. ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES WHO WILL BE SHORT‐LISTED ON THE BASIS OF CRITERIA TO BE ADOPTED BY RELEVANT COMMITTEES WILL BE CALLED FOR INTERVIEW.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 8/6/2015
University of Calcutta Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.: Est. /Advt. /3102/2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017