University of Calcutta(CU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofLaboratory Attendant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta(CU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Laboratory Attendant Job on or before 5/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Calcutta(CU)
Vacancy Name :Laboratory Attendant
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 33 post
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date to Apply for this job : 5/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :University of Calcutta,Senate House, 87/1, College Street, Kolkata- 700 073
Detail of University of Calcutta(CU)Laboratory Attendant Recruitment:
- Applications in the enclosed prescribed format are invited for the posts of Laboratory Attendant Gr.-III in the Pay Band Scale – 1 (Rs. 5,400-18,600 plus Grade Pay Rs. 1,800). Other allowances will be admissible as per existing rules of the University of Calcutta.
- Minimum Qualification : Class VIII standard Experienced persons in the field will be given preference.
- Age Limit (As on 01-09-2015) : 40 years for „UR‟ candidates. Upper age limit is relaxable by 05(five) years for SC, ST and Physically Disabled candidates and 03 (three) years for OBC-A & OBC-B candidates. Application Fees : (i) Rs. 200/- for UR Candidates (i) No fees for SC & ST Candidates (ii) Rs. 80/- for OBC-A, OBC-B and physically disabled candidates. Payment should be made by Bank Draft / IPO in favour of “University of Calcutta” payable at Kolkata.
- Total number of vacancies = 33 Break –up of vacancies (as on 31-01-2015) : Unreserved – *15 (PD – 1), SC – 08 posts, ST – 04 posts, OBC-A – 03 posts and OBC-B – 03 posts.
Selection Procedure for University of Calcutta(CU) -Laboratory Attendant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Laboratory Attendant Vacancy in University of Calcutta(CU) :
Eligible candidates in all respect in conformity with the stipulations prescribed in the advertisement will be called for written test. Successful candidates at the written test may have to appear at the practical test / Viva-voce etc. Selected candidates will be issued letters of appointment on the terms and conditions applicable for the employees of the University of Calcutta. N.B. : Candidates belonging to the OBC-A & OBC-B categories, whose caste certificates were issued more than one year ago, must produce a ratification certificate from the issuing competent authority within the state of West Bengal that they do not belong to the creamy layer as on the date of the advertisement along with copy of previous certificate. Similarly for SC/ST, the certificate issued by the competent authority within the state of West Bengal shall only be considered valid. Such certificates issued from other states shall not be considered for the purpose of reservation. However, such candidates from other states may apply as unreserved candidates. Only self-attested copies (not original) are to be submitted along with application form. Applications received after due date and time shall be rejected summarily. Incomplete applications shall also be treated as cancelled and the University Authority shall not be liable to explain any reason in the matter
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/10/2015
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017