University of Calicut has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lecturer Officer through recruitment notification – University of Calicut Recruitment 2015 – No. 12988/LD-ASST-2/2013/CU (I) . Candidates who have completed M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Ed can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calicut
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Lecturer Officer on or before 30/4/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Calicut|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Ed|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||University of Calicut, Calicut|
Detail of University of Calicut Lecturer Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Lecturer in Arabic and Lecturer in Social Science at College of Education, Calicut University Centre, Kavaratti. :||1||a. A Master’s Degree (with 50% marks) of the University or an equivalent qualification b. M.Ed. of the University (with 55%) marks or an equivalent qualification. c. NET/Ph.D. in Education.||Rs.37,000/- (Rupees thirty seven thousand only)||Age limit: Not above 65 years as on 01-01-2015.|
Selection Procedure for University of Calicut – Lecturer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/4/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Lecturer Vacancy in University of Calicut:
- In the absence of the qualified candidates, the candidates without having NET/Ph.D. and having other prescribed qualifications will be considered and the monthly consolidated salary of Non NET hand will be Rs.30,000/-.
- The interview will be exclusively for preparing a panel of Lecturer in Arabic and Lecturer in Social Science, CUC, Kavaratti, under a package programme approved by the University of Calicut and the Union Territory of Lakshadweep Administration.
- The eligible candidates from the approved panel will be engaged on contract/deputation basis in the vacancies reported from 01-01-2015 onwards.
- The validity of the approved panel will be for a period of one year from the date of publication and the University may extend the validity depending upon the requirements.
- The Contract/deputation engagements will be initially for a period of one year extendable upto three years on the basis of the performance evaluation report of the academic head.
- The candidates should furnish the details of the qualifications possessed by them, as prescribed by the University, in the online application form.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview will be informed of, by e-mail/phone/mobile number.
- The candidates called for interview should report at least one hour before the commencement of interview with the following documents in original.
- Two copies of the online print out of the application form with proper attestation.
- The certificates in original as proof of qualification, age, experience, community/caste and nativity (in the case of Lakshadweep candidates.)
- For qualifying degree certificates from the Universities other than the State of Kerala, an equivalency certificate.
- The candidates who fail to produce the original testimonials in support of qualification and experience at the time of spot verification will not be permitted to attend the interview.
- Preference will be given to the qualified candidates from Lakshadweep in the engagements.
- The last date of online registration is 30-04-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/4/2015
University of Calicut Recruitment 2015 – No. 12988/LD-ASST-2/2013/CU (I)
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016