University of Calicut has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lecturer through recruitment notification – University of Calicut Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.1330/LD-ASST-2/2014/CU. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calicut
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Lecturer on or before 10/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Calicut
Vacancy Name : Lecturer
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-37,000/-pm
Job Location : Calicut
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Calicut, Calicut University, Calicut, Malappuram, Kerala 673635
Detail Of University of Calicut Lecturer Recruitment:
- Post :Lecturer in Computer Science, PM Sayeed Calicut University Centre, Androth & Calicut University Centre, Kadmat.
- Qualification and Experience :a. A Master’s Degree in Computer Science (with 55% marks) of the University or an equivalent qualification,Net/Ph.D. in Computer Science
- Monthly consolidated salary :Rs.37,000/- p.m(Rupees Thirty seven thousand only)
- Age limit: Not above 65 years as on 01-06-2015.
- n the absence of the qualified candidates, candidates without NET/Ph.D. but, having other prescribed qualifications will be considered. Monthly consolidated salary of Non NET hands will be Rs.30,000/-P.M.
Selection Procedure For University of Calicut – Lecturer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Lecturer Vacancy in University of Calicut:
- Online applications are invited to prepare a panel for the post of Lecturer in Computer Science to be engaged on Contract/Deputation basis at P.M. Sayeed Calicut University Centre, Andrott and Calicut University Centre Kadmat.
- The selection will be on the basis of the interview conducted by the University.
- Candidates are requested to submit their Bio-data through University website www.universityofcalicut.info on or before 10-07-2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/07/2015
Reference: University of Calicut Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.1330/LD-ASST-2/2014/CU
Top Company Openings:
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016