University of Calicut has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification – University of Calicut Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION No. 115612/RESEARCH-A-ASST- 3/2014/Admn (I). Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calicut.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Assistant on or before 03/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Calicut
Vacancy Name : Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Malappuram
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 03/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Calicut, Calicut University, Calicut, Malappuram, Kerala 673635
Detail Of University of Calicut Research Assistant Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the post of Research Assistant in the KSPB (Kerala State Planning Board) Project under Dr. Radhakrishna G Pillai, Lecturer, Dept. of Life Sciences, University of Calicut.
- Qualification: MSc in any of the Biological Sciences with 55% marks.
- Desirable qualification: Knowledge in Microbiology and Biochemistry.
- Fellwoship amount: As per guidelines.
- Duration of the project: 2 years.
- The project work includes travel to high ranges, so willingness to travel and work in high ranges is essential.
- Communal reservation will be followed in accordance with the provisions of KS&SSR and Kerala Public Service Commission Manual.
Selection Procedure For University of Calicut – Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Assistant Vacancy in University of Calicut:
Interested candidates may send their complete bio-data with selfattested copies of all testimonials (Educational, caste, experience etc.) to the Principal Investigator (Dr. Radhakrishna G Pillai (Ph. 9495554891), Lecturer, Department of Life Sciencees, University of Calicut, Calicut University (PO), Malappuram (Dist), 673635) on or before 03.07.2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/07/2015
Reference: University of Calicut Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION No. 115612/RESEARCH-A-ASST- 3/2014/Admn (I)
Top Company Openings:
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017