University of Calicut has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – University of Calicut Recruitment 2015 – 66121/GA-II-C1/2014/ADMN. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calicut
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Director Job on or before 6/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Calicut|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||6/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||University of Calicut, Malappuram, -673635|
Detail of University of Calicut Director Recruitment:
- Director of Physical Education Permanent Open
- Director of School of Drama Permanent ETB
- irector of Academic Staff College Permanent Open
- Director (Department of Physical Education) i) A Ph.D. in Physical Education. ii) Experience of at least ten years as University Deputy Director, or fifteen years as University Assistant Director, of Physical EducationCollege (selection grade).” iii) Participation in at least two national / international seminars conferences. iv) Consistently good appraisal reports. v) Evidence of organising competitions and conducting coaching camps of at least two weeks duration. – vi) Evidence of having produced good performance teams / athletes for competitions like state / national / interuniversity / combined university etc. Explanation: The candidate should have experience of 10 years as Deputy Director of Physical Education in the University or a person who has attained selection grade with a total of 15 years of service, as Asst. Director of Physical Education / Asst. Professor in a college.
- Director (School of Drama) i) An eminent scholar with a doctoral degree actively engaged in research with ten years of experience in teaching andor research at the UniversityNational level institutions including experience of guiding research in doctoral level, with outstanding performing achievement in the field of specialization. OR ii) A traditional and a professional artist with highly commendable professional achievement in the concerned subject, who should be or have: a) Twelve years of outstanding performing achievements in the field of specialization; b) Has made significant contributions in the field of specializations and has the ability to guide research; c) Participation in NationalInternational SeminarsConferencesWorkshops andor recipient of NationalInternational Awards / Fellowships; and d) Ability to explain the logical reasoning of the subject concerned and adequate knowledge to teach theory with illustrations.
- Director (Academic Staff Collede) A i) An eminent scholar with Ph.D. Qualifications) and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books andor research policy papers. (ii) A minimum of 10 years of teaching experience in UniversityCollege andor experience in research at the UniversityNational level institutionsindustries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level. (iii) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses and technologymediated teaching learning process. (iv) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) set out in Appendix Ill of the amended Regulations. OR B An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned sallied / relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials. Note: (i) The period of time taken by candidates to acquire MPhil and / or Ph.D. degree shall not be considered as teaching / research experience to be claimed for appointment to the posts. (ii) Post Doctoral Research / Guideship (Ph.D. production) in approved research organisations or Universities, with bonafide documentary evidences, will be considered for appointment as equivalent to teaching experience.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2015: As per UGC norms.
Rs. 600/Note: SCST candidates need to remit only 25% of the above fee.
Mode of Remittance:
Application fee is to be remitted through Calicut University Instant Payment System only. The system can be accessed either through the link Instant Web Payment System (CUMVPS) in the University website (www.universityofcalicut.info) or directly through https/www.uoc.ac.in and clicking on the instant pay” tab. The purpose of remittance Application fee for Faculty position” may be selected from the list. If applying for more than one post, fee has to be remitted separately for each post. Payment can be made through SBT Online Payment System, SBT eChallan System and e-Challans through Friends Janasevana Kendras and Akshaya Kendras.
Selection Procedure for University of Calicut- Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Vacancy in University of Calicut:
- The prescribed application form (comprising Part A & Part B) for online submission and other details are available in the website of the University of Calicut (www.universityofcalicut.info)
- Candidates should fill Part A of the application form online and Part B Offline. Information furnished by the candidate in Part Ashould match the information furnished in Part B.
- Candidates need to furnish copies of all certificatesdocuments in support of their claim (this includes copies of certificates proving age, castecommunity, educational qualification,
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6/4/2015
University of Calicut Recruitment 2015 – 66121/GA-II-C1/2014/ADMN.
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017