University of Calicut has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor Drama through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Phil, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calicut
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Drama Job on or before 13 May 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Calicut|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor Drama|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Post|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||13 May 2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Calicut University, Calicut, Malappuram, Kerala 673635|
Detail of University of Calicut Assistant Professor Drama Recruitment:
- Qualifications : i. Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. ii. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. iii. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) above, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor. iv. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- Department/ Specialization & No. of Post School of Drama :
- Mime & Movement : 01
- Music : 01
- Without specialization subject : 01
- Costume & Make-up : 01
- Pay Band : Rs.15,600-39,100/-
- Age Limit : 50 Yrs as on 01/01/2015
- Application Fee : Rs. 1000/- (Rupees Thousand only)
Selection Procedure for University of Calicut- Assistant Professor Drama Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13 May 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor Drama Vacancy in University of Calicut:
Completed application (6 copies) enclosing attested copies of certificates, proof for age, community and experience etc. should reach the Dr. Abdul Majeed T. A, Registrar on or before 18/05/2015 at 5.00 p.m. But the date of determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect except age shall be the normal closing date prescribed for receipt of online application, i.e., on 13.05.2015.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 13 May 2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016