University of Calicut invites application for the recruitment of Professor/ Associate Professorwith B.Ed/ M.A/ Ph.D holders
Company name : University of Calicut
Posts : Professor/ Associate Professor
Qualification : B.Ed/ M.A/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs.25,000-30,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 02
Location : Calicut
Last date to apply : 15.12.2014
Details of Post :
Professor/ Associate Professor
The University of Calicut invites online applications for preparing rank lists of Professors and Associate Professors (both on contract) for M.Ed. programme in the existing and arising vacancies in the ‘Calicut University Teacher Education Centres. lnterested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their application online through fie University website: www.universityofcalicut.info, on or before 15.12.2014.
- The qualifications required are given below Professor on Contract : (i) Masters Degree in Arts/ Humanities/ sciences/ commerce and M.Ed., each with a minimum of fitty five percent marks. OR
- M.A. (Education) and B.Ed., each \ /ith a minimum of fifty flve percent marks. (ii) Ph.D. in Education and (iii) At least twelve years of teaching experience in University Department of Education or College of Education of which a minimum of five years at the M.Ed. level with published works in the area of specialization.
- Salary : Rs.30,000/- per month
- Age limit:Not to exceed 65 years as on the date of notification.
Associate Professor on contract
- Qualification : (i) Masters Degree in Arts/ Humanities/ Sciences/ Commerce and M.Ed., each with a minimum of fifty five percent marks. OR M.A. (Education) and B.Ed., each with a minimum of fifty five percent marks. (ii) Ph.D. in Education and (iii) At least eight years of teaching experience in University Department of Education or College of Education of which a minimum ot three years at the M.Ed. level with published work in the area of his specialization.
- Salary: Rs.25,000/- per month.
- Age limit: Not to exceed 65 years as on the date of notification.
How to apply :
Candidates shortlisted for interview vvill be informed about interview etc. by e-mail/ over phone (land / cell phone)/ ordinary mail. The existing and arising vacancies will De filled up from the rank lists prepared on the basis of this notification. The university will take appropriate decisions on the engagement of candidates from the rank lists to fill up the vacancies reported and those that may arise in the future. The candidates should furnish details of their qualification, and experience, if any, in the online application form. The qualifying degrees of the candidates applying should be those recognised by University of Calicut for employment purpose, The candidates short listed for interview should produce original certificates and testimonials in proof of their age, qualification, experience and community. candidates with qualifying degrees from universities outside Kerala should also produce Equivalency Certificate issued from the University of calicut. The case original certificates are not submitted for verification, the candidate shall lose his/her claim to attend the selection process. Appointment on deputation basis will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UoC|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016