University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow/ Research Student through recruitment notification – University of Delhi (DU) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Fellow/ Research Student on or before 16/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Delhi (DU)
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow/ Research Student
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-14,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Delhi (DU),New Delhi
Detail Of University of Delhi (DU) Project Fellow/ Research Student Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following post in the UGC-DAE funded CSR project entitled Understanding the structure of Leishmania major PPTase and its interaction with its cognate ACP” under the supervision of Prof.
- Suman Kundu, Department of Biochemistry, University of Delhi South Campus, Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi110021.
- Project Fellow/ Research Student (1 post: Fellowship – 14000/- pm + 30% HRA. Educational Qualification – MSc. in any branch of life sciences with a minimum of 55% marks. Essential Qualification – Atleast 1 year experience in protein crystallization techniques and knowledge of -ray synchrotron facility.
- Experience in working with proteins from Leishmania and knowledge of spectroscopic techniques are desirable.
- Company Name : University of Delhi (DU)
- Vacancy Name : Project Fellow/ Research Student
- Educational Qualification : M.Sc
- Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
- Salary : Rs-14,000/-pm
- Job Location : New Delhi
- Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/06/2015
Selection Procedure For University of Delhi (DU) – Project Fellow/ Research Student Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow/ Research Student Vacancy in University of Delhi (DU):
Completed application on plain paper along with copies of certificates should reach the undersigned within 21 days of this advertisement. Candidates meeting the required criteria will be called for an interview but no TADA will be paid. The project is sanctioned presently for one year but it may be extended on year basis subject to a total period of 3 years. Student appointed under the project would have to spend -6 months in a year working on a specific -ray beam line at the Indus synchrotron source in RRCAT, Indore. It is to be noted that the post is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research scheme.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/06/2015
Top Company Openings:
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017