University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Professor. Walk in Interview will be held on 30.07.2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : University of Delhi (DU)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : B.A
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 30.07.2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: University of Delhi (DU), New Delhi
Detail of University of Delhi (DU) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
The walk-in-interviews for the post of Assistant Professor on Guest basis to teach paper of Philosophy option to students of B.A (H) Psychology – III Semester as per University of Delhi rules for the current semester shall be held as per the following schedule:
|No. of Post||
|Date and Time|
|01||UR||30.07.2015 at 2.00 p.m|
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi (DU) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Written Test on 30.07.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Assistant Professor vacancy in University of Delhi (DU):
Registration Time: Half an hour before and Half an hour after the start of Interview time on the date of Interview.
- All candidates listed in the Ad-hoc Panel list of University of Delhi (as per requirements mentioned in the reserved categories) are advised to attend the interview with their bio-data along with certificates of educational qualification, experience and proof of relevant caste certificates.
- The numbers of vacancies are provisional and subject to change without any notice. The college reserves its right to add or delete the number of posts or not to fill up any or all the post(s) mentioned above.
- No TA/DA will be payable for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30.07.2015
University of Delhi (DU), New Delhi
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017