University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Job on or before 24th July, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Delhi (DU)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 24th July, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :University of Delhi (DU) , New Delhi
Detail of University of Delhi (DU) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of two Assistant Professors on Ad-hoc/Guest Lecturer basis (in African History and African Economics) in the Department of African Studies, University of Delhi. Candidates should have good academic record with at least 55% of marks (50% for SC/ST).
The basic qualifications are:
- M.A. (in the respective subjects)
- M.Phil. (preferably in African History and African Economics)
- The candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grant Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of Ph. D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities / Colleges / Institutions. U.G.C. NET/JRF or submitted Ph.D. thesis before 1st December, 2009.
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi (DU) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24th July, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy in University of Delhi (DU) :
Preference will be given to those who have done M.Phil. and Ph.D. in African Studies and have teaching experiences. Date of submission for the above mention position is 24th July, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24th July, 2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016