University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – University of Delhi (DU) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Consultant on or before 24/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Delhi (DU)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-30,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Delhi (DU),
Detail Of University of Delhi (DU) Consultant Recruitment:
Advertisement for the post of Consultant :- Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies of Mountain & Hill Environment (CISMHE)
|Name of the Post||No of Posts||Essential qualification||Pay scale|
|Consultant||One||Minimum post-graduate in Environmental sciences/ Life sciences. Working experience in EIA related research||Rs.30,000 consolidated|
Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies of Mountain & Hill Environment (CISMHE), University of Delhi invites applications from suitable candidates for the following post for assisting the various short-term Ecological Survey Studies at the Centre sponsored by WAPCOS Limited, Government of India. Post is purely temporary in nature and on project basis
Selection Procedure For University of Delhi (DU) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Consultant Vacancy in University of Delhi (DU):
- Applications along with recent CV and photocopies of self-attested certificates/ testimonials in support of age, qualifications and recent photograph may be submitted/sent to Director, Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies of Mountain & Hill Environment (CISMHE), ARC building (3rd Floor), Patel Marg, University of Delhi, Delhi–110 007.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid to short listed candidates appearing for the interview.
- Applications must be submitted within 7 days from the date of advertisement published.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/08/2015