University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field/Office Attendant through recruitment notification – University of Delhi (DU) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Field/Office Attendant on or before 29/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Delhi (DU)
Vacancy Name : Field/Office Attendant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-14,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Delhi (DU), New Delhi-110007.
Detail Of University of Delhi (DU) Field/Office Attendant Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||No of Posts||Essential qualification||Pay scale|
|Field/Office Attendant||One||Minimum middle standard with 4-5 years experience in similar capacity. Preference would be given who have served in the same areas like assisting field surveys in hilly areas||Rs.14,000 consolidated|
Selection Procedure For University of Delhi (DU) – Field/Office Attendant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Field/Office Attendant Vacancy in University of Delhi (DU):
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies of Mountain & Hill Environment (CISMHE), University of Delhi invites applications from suitable candidates for the following post for assisting the various short-term Ecological Survey Studies at the Centre sponsored by WAPCOS Limited, Government of India.
- Post is purely temporary in nature and on contract basis. Applications along with recent CV and photocopies of self-attested certificates/ testimonials in support of age, qualifications and recent photograph may be submitted/sent to Director, Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies of Mountain & Hill Environment (CISMHE), ARC building (3rd Floor), Patel Marg, University of Delhi, Delhi–110 007.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid to short listed candidates appearing for the interview.
- Applications must be submitted within 7 days from the date of advertisement published.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/07/2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017