University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.A, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Guest Faculty Job on or before 29th July 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Delhi (DU)
Vacancy Name : Guest Faculty
Educational Qualification : M.A, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 29th July 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Department of Germanic & Romance Studies University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
Detail of University of Delhi (DU) Guest Faculty Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a position of Guest Faculty against the vacant post of Associate Professor in German for a period of 4 months from the date of joining or till the regular incumbent joins duty, whichever is earlier during the academic session 2015-16:
Candidates must possess qualifications prescribed by the UGC for the respective posts: – MA in German with at least 55% marks – NET or Ph.D.
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi (DU) – Guest Faculty Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29th July 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Guest Faculty Vacancy in University of Delhi (DU) :
- Those interested should apply along with CV including details of any teaching experience and NET certificate
- Applications should reach the office of the Department by 29th July 2015.
- Interview will be held on Thursday, the 30th July 2015 at 11:00 a.m. in the Department.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29th July 2015