University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification5. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 9/3/2015 at 10.00 A.M to 11.00 a.m. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||University of Delhi (DU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||9/3/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||University of Delhi (DU), Delhi|
Detail of University of Delhi (DU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walkin-intervicw for one post of a JRF in the DST project entitled Protein dynamics as a function of ionic strength and temperature Comodulin as a first will be held on 09March, 2015 between 10:00 – 11:00 AM in Committee Room, first floor of Cluster Innovation Centre (CIC), University Stadium, University of Delhi, Delhi110007. The research work will be carried out at Cluster Innovation Centre, University of Delhi, Delhi.
- Qualifications: Candidates having 55% in MSc examination in Physics or Biophysics are encouraged to apply. Knowledge of mathematical software and computer programming is desirable. NIT qualified candidates will be given preferences.
- Fellowship: Monthly Rs. 16,00030% HRA as per rule)
- Duration: Initial appointment for one year and extendable for another one year based on performance.
- Applicants should come with a detail resume, self attested photocopies and originals of educationalprofessional qualifications.
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi (DU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 9/3/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in University of Delhi (DU):
- No TADA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information in the application
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 9/3/2015
University of Delhi (DU), Delhi
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016