University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lab Technician through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Lab Technician. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/10/2015 at 12.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : University of Delhi (DU)
Vacancy Name : Lab Technician
Educational Qualification : B.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.16,500/p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 23/10/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research,New Delhi
Detail of University of Delhi (DU) Lab Technician Recruitment:
- Title: “Development and clinical evaluation of PCR based method for detection of Trichomonas vaginalis and further standardization of Triplex PCR for simultaneous detection of Trichomonas vaginalis, Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhoeae.”
- To work in collaboration with Safdarjung Hospital. The post is purely temporary and will be initially for a period of 1 year. The candidate selected for the post shall have no claims in ICMR permanent positions.
- Lab Technician (Salary: Rs 16,560 /-)
- Essential Qualification: B. Sc. in Life Science with a minimum of 55% marks. Experience in Molecular biology techniques. (Desired) for Lab Technician.
- Duration: One year
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi (DU) – Lab Technician Post:
- Written Test on 23/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Lab Technician vacancy in University of Delhi (DU):
- Interested candidates with required qualifications should bring a copy of their biodata on a plain paper on the day of interview. No T.A or D. A will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview and selection is subjected to the Delhi University rules.
- Eligible candidates should appear for interview on 23rd October 2015 at 12:00 a.m. onwards. The candidates must report between 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on 23rd October 2015 for interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23/10/2015
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research,New Delhi
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017