University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Attendant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Laboratory Attendant Job on or before 09 Oct 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Delhi (DU)
Vacancy Name : Laboratory Attendant
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 11,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 09 Oct 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : University of Delhi (DU) , New Delhi
Detail of University of Delhi (DU) Laboratory Attendant Recruitment:
- Laboratory Attendant (MTS) Job in University of Delhi (South Campus) on Contract basis
- No. of Post : 01
- Department : Biochemistry
- Qualification : Aspirants should have passed class 10th or an equivalent examination with Science subjects from recognized Board.
- Desirable : Candidate should have experience of working in a College/University Science Laboratory.
- Salary : Rs. 11,000/-
- Age Limit : 18-27 years
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi (DU) – Laboratory Attendant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09 Oct 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Laboratory Attendant Vacancy in University of Delhi (DU) :
Interested candidates may submit their application on the enclosed proforma latest by 09/10/2015 to the Head, Department of Biochemistry, University of Delhi, South Campus, Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi-110 021 along with self-attested copies of certificates of date of birth, educational qualification, experience, if any as well as certificate of caste (for reserved category).
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09 Oct 2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017