University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Principal through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Principal Job on or before 3/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||University of Delhi (DU)
|| Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
|Total No of Vacancy
|| 01 Post
|| Rs.37,400-67,000/- p.m
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
|| Motilal Nehru College (Evening), University of Delhi (DU), Delhi-21
Detail of University of Delhi (DU) Principal Recruitment:
||No of post
|| 01 Post
|| Master Degree, Ph.D
|| Rs.37,400-67,000/- p.m + GP 10,000
Applications are invited for the post of Principal in the prescribed proforma and fees in the Pay Band (PB4) of Rs.37400-67000- & AGP Rs.10,000- plus usual allowances as applicable from time to time. The last date for receipt of applications is within 21 days from the date of publishing of the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi (DU)- Principal Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 3/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Principal Vacancy in University of Delhi (DU):
- Candidates must possess the qualifications as prescribed by the University from time to time for the post of Principal. The post carries UGC pay scales plus admissible allowances. Application forms and details regarding prescribed qualifications and eligibility conditions are available at College website: www.mlnce.org. Any addendum/dedendum/corrigendum shall be posted on the website of the College only.
- It will be open to the College to consider names of suitable candidates who might not have applied.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum qualification or the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for the interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview.
- The applications received may be screened for short listing and recommending the candidates to be called for interview on the basis of the Screening Guidelines approved by the University. The Screening Guidelines approved by the University are enclosed with the advertisement on the college website.
- Relaxation, if any, may be made in exceptional cases on the recommendations of the Selection Committee, subject to the approval of the UGC.
- Applications once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, nor it shall be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process in future. Application Fee : General/OBC : Rs.2000/- SC/ST/PwD : Rs.1000/- The Application Fee in the form of Demand Draft must be drawn in favour of the “Principal, Motilal Nehru College (Evening)” payable at New Delhi.
- Recommendations of the Short listing/ Screening Committee shall be uploaded on the website of the College. Representation, if any, may be submitted to the Administrative Officer of the college within 7 working days of posting the recommendations on the website.
- The College reserves the right not to fill up any of the advertised posts.
- Candidates already in employment and short-listed for interview are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer prior to or on the date of the interview.
- Applications completed in all respect in the prescribed form may be sent to the Administrative Officer, Motilal Nehru College (Evening), (University of Delhi), Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi 110021 ONLY through Speed/Registered post. Please super scribe the post applied (in bold) for on the envelope. Please note that application forms shall not be accepted in person or through courier or any other post. From outside India, completed application in the prescribed form may be sent to the Administrative Officer, Motilal Nehru College (Evening), (University of Delhi), Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi 110021, India, through international post/courier.
- The College shall not be responsible for any delay/loss due to postal or technical reasons.
- The candidates are instructed to carefully read the eligibility criteria. Application received without complete information or without requisite Fee shall be rejected.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 3/3/2015