University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant Job on or before 1/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Delhi (DU)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs 15,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 1/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : University of Delhi (DU) , New Delhi
Detail of University of Delhi (DU) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a position of Project Assistant under BIPP –DBT sponsored project.
- Title : “ Validation, Field Trial, Scale-up and Commercialization of sensitive and specific PCR based diagnostic kit and Instruments for diagnosis of Chlamydia and Neisseria infection”
- Principal Investigator Prof. Daman Saluja
- Project Assistant: (Salary: Rs 15,000 (Fixed))
- Eligibility: B. Sc. with having two years experience in research laboratory and maintenance of project files and accounts.
- Duration: One years.
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi (DU) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 1/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in University of Delhi (DU) :
- Please apply on a plain paper enclosing a copy of the resume along with attested copies of the Degree and certificates.
- Eligible candidates should appear for interview on 1st October, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. onwards. The candidates must report between 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. on 1st October for interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 1/10/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017