University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant Job on or before 6/4/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Delhi (DU)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||6/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr. Surinder Kaur Department of Botany SGTB Khalsa College University of Delhi Delhi 110007|
Detail of University of Delhi (DU) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one post of “Project Assistant” in the project entitled “National Network for Mathematical and Computational Biology” sanctioned by the Science and Engineering Research Board, Government of India, upto October 30, 2016.
- The consolidated salary/stipend is Rs. 16,000 per month.
- Eligibility: M.Sc. in any discipline of the physical sciences, life sciences, or mathematical and computational sciences
- The work includes organizing scientific events and corresponding with and meeting national and international scientists. An excellent command over written and spoken English is essential. Candidates should include with their application a 200 word write-up on “Why I am interested in Mathematical or Computational Biology”. The write-up should be handwritten and formulated by the candidate on his or her own and signed by the candidate.
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi (DU)- Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in University of Delhi (DU):
Interested candidates may apply with their bio-data, copies of certificates, the above mentioned write-up and any other relevant documents by registered/speed post to:
Prof. Sanjay Jain
Coordinator, NNMCB Delhi Node
Department of Physics & Astrophysics
University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007
Last date for receiving the application is April 06, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6/4/2015