University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant Job on or before 06 Aug 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Delhi (DU)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.8,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 06 Aug 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : University of Delhi (DU), New Delhi
Detail of University of Delhi (DU) Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Project Assistant Jobs recruitment in University of Delhi on temporary basis
- Project Title : “Development of potent small molecule inhibitors against dopamine beta-hydroxylase to combat cardiovascular diseases”
- No. of Post : 01
- Department : Biochemistry
- Qualification : B.Sc in Biochemistry/ Life Sciences or related subjects in biological sciences, with first class (60% and above) marks in all degree examinations.
- Desirable : M.Sc in Biochemistry or Diploma in Biotechnology and other related subjects in life sciences. Work experience in protein chemistry, folding, stability, spectroscopy and structural biology is preferred, as evidenced by recommendation letter or experience / work certificate.
- Emolument : Rs. 8000/-
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi (DU) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06 Aug 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in University of Delhi (DU) :
Completed application on plain paper along with copies of mark sheets, certificates and experience letter should reach the Prof. Suman Kundu Department of Biochemistry, University of Delhi South Campus, Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi 110 021, New Delhi within 21 days of this advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06 Aug 2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017