University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – University of Delhi (DU) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Fellow on or before 01/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Delhi (DU)
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-12,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Delhi (DU), New Delhi.
Detail Of University of Delhi (DU) Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for the following posts in the DST funded research project entitled “Genetic analysis of the regulation of Hsp100 promoter activity by heat shock factors in rice and Arabidopsis”
- The project will be funded until August, 2017 and the appointments will be temporary in nature.
- Project Fellow (1) (12,000/- + 30% HRA): Candidates must have M.Sc in Plant Molecular Biology or allied Science with at least high second class marks.
- SC/ST reservations as per University rules
Selection Procedure For University of Delhi (DU) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy in University of Delhi (DU):
Applications on plain paper with detailed bio-data and copy of relevant certificates should reach the above address within 15 days of appearance of this advertisement.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/09/2015