University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Scientist through recruitment notification – University of Delhi (DU) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Scientist. Walk in Interview will be held on 25/06/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Delhi (DU)
Vacancy Name : Research Scientist
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
Job Location :New Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 25/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Delhi (DU), Centre for Genetic Manipulation of Crop Plants,Department of Genetics,University of Delhi South Campus,
Detail Of University of Delhi (DU) Research Scientist Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Research Scientist||01 Post||Ph.d||Rs-24,000/-pm||NA|
|Name of the post||No. of posts||Funding agency||Essential qualification||Desirable experience||Salary||Date and time of the interview|
|Research Scientist (RS)||1||DBT||Ph.d||Genetic transformation of crop plants and molecular analysis||
24,000 + HRA
or any change by ICAR
at 10:30 AM
These temporary positions have been sanctioned in a ICAR-NPTC funded project on ‘Bollworm resistance and hybrid seed production in cotton’.
Selection Procedure For University of Delhi (DU) – Research Scientist Post:
- Written Test on 25/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Research Scientist vacancy in University of Delhi (DU):
- The applicants are requested to register their names on the day of interview in the First Floor, Biotech Centre, Centre for Genetic Manipulation of Crop Plants, Department of Genetics before the stipulated time for the interview.
- Only the registered eligible candidates will be interviewed on the day in the Committee Room.
- Applicants are requested to bring all related documents, in original and a set of photocopy, for verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25/06/2015
VENUE :University of Delhi (DU), Centre for Genetic Manipulation of Crop Plants,Department of Genetics,University of Delhi South Campus,