University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Technical Assistant through recruitment notification – University of Delhi (DU) Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed Any Bachelors Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Senior Technical Assistant on or before 22/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name:University of Delhi (DU)
Vacancy Name:Senior Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification:Any Bachelors Degree
Total No of Vacancy:02 Posts
Job Location:New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job:22/05/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy:University of Delhi (DU),New Delhi
Detail of University of Delhi (DU) Senior Technical Assistant Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for the following posts on contract basis in the Department on a consolidated salary of Rs. 19,800/- per month:
- Senior Technical Assistant (German)-Un-reserved
- Senior Technical Assistant (French)-Reserved for OBC
- Essential qualifications:Bachelor’s degree.
- Advanced Diploma in language concerned with Distinction.
- Well experienced in handling Audio-Visual aids, knowledge of scripts writing and have training in a recognized language laboratory.
- Good knowledge of typing in language concerned.
- Desirable:Some experience of handling books in foreign language or experience in documentation/publication work.
- Good knowledge of typing foreign languages other than the language concerned.
- Candidates have to appear in written test in the language.
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi (DU) – Senior Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Senior Technical Assistant Vacancy in University of Delhi (DU):
Interested candidates may submit their applications alongwith their CV and supporting documents at the Office of Germanic and Romance Studies by 22nd May 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/05/2015.
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017