University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification – University of Delhi (DU) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed BCA, B.Sc, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technical Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 19/08/2015 at 02.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Delhi (DU)
Vacancy Name : Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification : BCA, B.Sc, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Post
Job Location :New Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 19/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Delhi (DU), Delhi.
Detail Of University of Delhi (DU) Technical Assistant Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Technical Assistant||01 Post||BCA, B.Sc, B.Tech||Rs-16,700/-pm||25 years|
- The interview for the recruitment of following Non-teaching posts on contractual basis will be held as per the scheduled dates in the Principal’s Committee Room. The interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee as per the scheduled dates.
- The appointments will be purely on contractual/temporary basis and the incumbent shall have no claim for regularization.
- Name of the Post:Technical Assistant (Computer)
- No. of Posts:01
- Graduate having studied relevant subjects (BCA/B.Sc/B.Tech/IT or related area)
- Good knowledge of Computer
- 2 years’ experience in relevant fields
Age Limit: 25 Years
Consolidated Salary:Rs. 16,700/- (As per rules of the University)
Selection Procedure For University of Delhi (DU) – Technical Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 19/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Technical Assistant vacancy in University of Delhi (DU):
Date of Interview: 19.08.2015,Reporting Timing:2.00 p.m..
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 19/08/2015
VENUE :University of Delhi (DU), Delhi.