University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical, Junior Assistant through recruitment notification – University of Delhi (DU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT./CIC/2015/NT/4(B) /MSC/15. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical, Junior Assistant Job on or before 23rd July, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Delhi (DU)
Vacancy Name : Technical, Junior Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.15,800-/- per month
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23rd July, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : University of Delhi (DU) , New Delhi
Detail of University of Delhi (DU) Technical, Junior Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the post of Technical Assistant and Junior Assistant on contractual basis in the prescribed format (Annexure – I).
The appointment shall be purely on contractual basis for a period of 6 months terminable even before without assigning any reasons thereof and without prior notice. The term may be renewed and will be governed as per University of Delhi Rules.
Consolidated Pay: Rs.15,800-/- per month + admissible leaves as per University of Delhi rules
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANT Essential Qualification: Graduate having two years’ experience in managing Computer System and network in any organization. Or Post graduate degree in relevant subject Duties: Primary duties include handling of Computers in Laboratory and extending all sort of help in the field of Computers and networking to the users as and when instructed by the Program Coordinator, CIC, in addition he/she should be able to provide technical support for all computer and networking related activities of the institute.
- JUNIOR ASSISTANT Essential Qualifications A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board /University / Institution with at least 50% marks or a Graduate from a recognized University, and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application / Office Management/ Secreterial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline. OR Graduate Degree in Computer Application / Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University. Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers. Duties: The incumbent is expected to work under the close supervision of Section Officer Assistant Registrar / Assistant Controller of Examinations. He should possess an aptitude for drafting / noting in English, office procedure, Data Processing in a Computerized environment and is expected to provide support services in one or more functions related to Educational Administration/ Examinations / House Keeping/ Establishment/ HR/ Legal/ Purchase/ Accounts & Finance/ Project Management/ Public Relations.
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi (DU) – Technical, Junior Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23rd July, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technical, Junior Assistant Vacancy in University of Delhi (DU) :
- Applicants must fill in all the columns of this form. Failing which their application may be rejected.
- No T.A., D.A. will be paid for attending the prescribed tests/interview.
- Interested candidates must email their applications to – [email protected] in the following format, failing which application will not be considered.
- Subject of the email application should be “Application for the post of __________________”. Email application containing subject other than above will not be considered.
- The last date of applying for the post is 23rd July, 2015 till 05:00 PM. Applications received after stipulated time will not be considered.
- The list of candidates shortlisted for interview shall be posted on the CIC website (ducic.ac.in) any time after one week of last date of receipt of applications, no separate intimation will be sent to shortlisted candidates.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23rd July, 2015
University of Delhi (DU) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT./CIC/2015/NT/4(B) /MSC/15.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016