University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff, Mali through recruitment notification – University of Delhi (DU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. UGHG/2015/1512. Candidates who have completed 10th, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Multi Tasking Staff, Mali. Walk in Interview will be held on 30 Sep 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : University of Delhi (DU)
Vacancy Name : Multi Tasking Staff, Mali
Educational Qualification : 10TH, ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.11,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 30 Sep 2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: University of Delhi (DU), New Delhi
Detail of University of Delhi (DU) Multi Tasking Staff, Mali Recruitment:
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Male/ Female)
- Qualification : 1. Matriculation/ 10th Pass or equivalent from a recognized board or ITI or Trade Certification or equivalent qualification in Electrical / Civil Plumbing / Air Conditioning.
- Desirable : 1. Experience in Armed Forces (Army/ Navy/ Air Force). 2. Training in Basic and Refresher Course in Home Guards and Civil Defence. 3. ITI or Trade Certificate from recognized institute.
- Age Limit : 30 years.
- Salary : Rs. 11,000/- pm (fixed)
- Mali (Male)
- Qualification : 1. Matriculation/ 10th Pass or equivalent from a recognized board. 2. Knowledge of gardening 3. Knowledge of maintaining garden and use of gardening equipment.
- Desirable : 1. Experience of working as gardener in reputed institute/ establishment, preferably educational institute.
- Salary : Rs. 11,000/-
- Age Limit : 30 Yrs
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi (DU) – Multi Tasking Staff, Mali Post:
- Written Test on 30 Sep 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Multi Tasking Staff, Mali vacancy in University of Delhi (DU):
Applicants are required to submit applications on plain paper giving details regarding qualification, experience, etc. along with self-certified copies of relevant certificates to the Under Graduate Hostel for Girls, Dhaka Hostel Complex, Dr. Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi-110 009 by 10:00 am on the interview date. Applicants are required to bring their original documents for verification, along with passport-sized photographs. Walk-in Interview on Wednesday, 30-09-2015 (10.00 am onwards).
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30 Sep 2015
University of Delhi (DU), New Delhi
University of Delhi (DU) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. UGHG/2015/1512.
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017