University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate & More Vacancies Job on or before 30/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Delhi (DU)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000-30,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr. Monica Singhania, Associate Professor, Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi, New Delhi – 110007
Detail of University of Delhi (DU) Research Associate & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Project: “Applicability of Laffer Curve: Comparative Analysis of Developed and Developing Countries”
- Name of the Post
- Designation: Full time Research Associate (One Position) for 10 months on temporary basis
- Designation: Part time Research/ Field Investigator (One Position)
- Application Requirements for Research Associate
- Essential Applicants are required to hold Master Degree in relevant social science disciplines (Economics/Management/Commerce/Business Studies)
- Desirable: Proficiency in written English Knowledge of econometric modeling Application Requirements for Research/ Field Investigators
- Essential Applicants are required to hold Bachelor Degree in relevant social science disciplines (Management/Commerce/Economics/Business Studies)
- Desirable: Proficiency in written English
- Work Description:
- Prospective Research Associate and Research/ Field Investigators are required to contribute to management and research tasks of this project, assist in administrative work, field visit and data collection and report writing. Candidates should be highly motivated to learn on the job, be able to be committed for the project work, should have a flair for team work.
- Pay: As per ICSSR guidelines (Rs. 16, 000 for Research Associate and not exceeding Rs. 1,000 per day to Research/Field Investigator). No TA and DA will be paid to those who will be called for interview.
- Location of Posting: New Delhi
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi (DU) – Research Associate & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate & More Vacancies Vacancy in University of Delhi (DU) :
Interested and eligible candidates may send in their applications along with the certificates to the following address within 21 days of this advertisement by hand/post to Dr. Monica Singhania, Associate Professor, Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi, New Delhi – 110007 and by email on [email protected] The short listed candidates will be called for an interview. Application should consist of: Updated resume or curriculum vitae, listing professional and educational experience and publications (if any). Statement of purpose (500 words) explaining how on this project will benefit the applicant.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||275|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016