University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Guest Faculty. Walk in Interview will be held on 25/3/2015 at 02.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||University of Delhi (DU)|
|Vacancy Name||Guest Faculty|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||25/3/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of History, University Of Delhi, Delhi|
Detail of University of Delhi (DU) Guest Faculty Recruitment:
Sub: Interviews for appointment of three Guest faculties in the Department of History
- The interviews for three quest facult in the Department of History will be held on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 200 p. in the Principals office of the College
- The appointment will be made asperates UGC Rules
- Candidates must have cleared UGC NET Examination or have Ph.D. degree asper UGC (Minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations 2009.
- Candidates name must appear in the panel for appointment on ad hoc basis prepared by the Department of History, University of Delhi.
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi (DU) – Guest Faculty Post:
- Written Test on 25/3/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Guest Faculty vacancy in University of Delhi (DU):
The college reserves the right to change the nature andor number of posts advertised or to abolish any or all of them without assigning any reason thereof Candidates are required to bring their CV and Certificates
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25/3/2015
VENUE : Department of History, University Of Delhi, Delhi
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017