University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 31/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Delhi (DU)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr. Jyoti Sharma, Room No. 208, 2nd Floor, Cluster Innovation Center, Rugby Sevens Building, University Stadium, G.C Narang Road, University of Delhi, 110007|
Detail of University of Delhi (DU) Research Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Advertisement for the post of Research Assistant and Research/Field Investigators: Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi
- Project: “Applicability of Laffer Curve: Comparative Analysis of Developed and Developing Countries”
- Designation: Full time Research Assistant (One Position) for 10 months on temporary basis Designation: Research/Field Investigator (One Position)
- Application Requirements Essential Applicants are required to hold Bachelor Degree in relevant social science disciplines (Management/Commerce/Economics/Business Studies).
- Desirable: Candidates pursuing Masters, M. Phil. or Ph.D. program from recognized University Proficiency in written English
- Work Description: Prospective Research Assistant and Research/ Field Investigator are required to contribute to management and research tasks of this project, assist in administrative work, field visit and data collection and report writing. Candidates should be highly motivated to learn on the job, be able to be committed for the project work, should have a flair for team work.
- Pay: As per ICSSR guidelines (Rs. 13,000 for Research Assistant consolidated amount per month and not exceeding Rs. 1,000 per day to Research/Field Investigator). No TA and DA will be paid to those who will be called for interview.
- Location of Posting: New Delhi
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi (DU)- Research Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in University of Delhi (DU):
Interested and eligible candidates may send in their applications along with the certificates to the following email: [email protected] (with subject Application for Position under ICSSR Research Project) within 21 days of this advertisement and by hand/post to Dr. Monica Singhania, Associate Professor, Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi, New Delhi – 110007. The short listed candidates will be called for an interview. Application should consist of: Updated resume or curriculum vitae, listing professional and educational experience and publications (if any). Statement of purpose (500 words) explaining how on this project will benefit the applicant
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/3/2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017