University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – University of Delhi (DU) Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed LLM,Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Assistant Professor on or before 26/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Delhi (DU)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : LLM,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 100 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Delhi (DU), New Delhi
Detail Of University of Delhi (DU) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for appointment as Full Time Assistant Professors (Ad-hoc) in the Faculty of Law and empanelment as guest faculty as per the following details 100 positions are announced subject to approval of Competent Authority.
- The position may be lesser than 100. The breakup of 100 positions is given below
- To be substituted with roaster as applicable .Unreserved 50 OBC – 27 Schedule Caste 15 PH (only for ) 01 Schedule Tribes 07 – The roster would include PH candidates as on 100 position Last Date of receipt of Application: 26 June 2015 Date and time of Interview: Will be notified letter
- Guest Făculty: Empanelment for 2015-16:In addition, there may arise a few vacancies for guest faculty for which the same qualification are prescribed as are prescribed for full time adhoc faculty.
- The advocates who have at east five years of actual practice at Bar are also eligible for engagement as Guest Faculty.
- Essential Qualification: (A) For Full time Assistant Professors:Good academic record with at least 55% marks (50% for candidates belongings to SC/ST or those who passed their Master’s degree prior to 1909-1991 and hold a Ph.D Degree) or an equivalent grade of in the 7 point scale with letter Grades C..C..at the Master’s Degree Level in Law from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University
- Cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by the , CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC or as prescribed by the Rules of University of Delhi
- (B) For Empanelment of Guest Faculty:The qualification for Guests Part time teachers should be same as those prescribed for the regular teachers of University in regulation
- Practicing advocates with minimum 5 years experience may also be empanelled as visiting/guest faculty even if they have not cleared NET.
Selection Procedure For University of Delhi (DU) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Professor Vacancy in University of Delhi (DU):
- Candidates may apply on prescribed application form available on the University website (duac.in) along with attested copies of all relevant testimonials mentioned in the application form including caste certificate SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped.
- Those who are in employment must attach the No Objection Certificate from their employer otherwise their application will be treated as cancelled No request will be entertained in any circumstances in this regard
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/06/2015