University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MA, M.Phil, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Job on or before 14 Jul 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Delhi (DU)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : M.A, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 14 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14 Jul 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : University of Delhi (DU) , New Delhi
Detail of University of Delhi (DU) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- Assistant Professor Jobs recruitment in University of Delhi (Adhoc basis)
- No. of Post
- Assistant Professor (Hindustani Music) : UR-05, OBC-3, SC-1, ST-2,
- Assistant Professor (Karnatak Music) : SC-01
- Hindustanisic (Vocal) : UR- Two
- Department : Music
- Qualifications : Good academic record with atleast 55% marks (B in the seven point scale with letter grade O, A, B, C, D, E & F shall be regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed) ) at the Master’s Degree level, in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) for lectures conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET OR A Traditional and a professional artist with highly commendable professional achievement in the concerned subject, who should have: A) Studied under noted/ reputed traditional masters and has thorough knowledge to explain the subject concerned; B) A high grade artist of AIR/TV; and C) Ability to explain the logical reasoning of the subject concerned and adequate knowledge to teach theory with illustrations in that discipline.
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi (DU) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14 Jul 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy in University of Delhi (DU) :
Applications on plain paper accompanied by attested copies of the degree certificate diploma/Marks sheet and published research work/articles etc. should reach the undersigned on or before 14th July, 2015 at 1:00p.m. The interview will be held in the Department on 15-7-2015 at 11.00 a.m. in the room of the Head of the Department of Music.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14 Jul 2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016