University of Delhi (DU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Delhi (DU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Job on or before 03/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Delhi (DU)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 27 Post
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 03/06/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : [Formerly RamLalAnandCollege (Evening)] Benito Juarez Road (Anand Niketan) New Delhi-110021.
Detail of University of Delhi (DU) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Applications are invited online for the posts of Assistant Professor in the following Departments in the Pay Band-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/- plus usual allowances as admissible under the rules of University of Delhi from time to time
|S.No.||Department/Subject||Total No. of Post(s)||UR||OBC||SC||ST||
UR-Unreserved, OBC-Other Backward Classes, SC-Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe, PwD- Persons with Disability.
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi (DU) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/06/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy in University of Delhi (DU) :
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may fill the Online Application Form available on the college website www.aryabhattacollege.ac.in by clicking the link: Online Application Form for the post of Assistant Professor. Eligibility criteria and qualifications are as per the University of Delhi/UGC norms.
- Separate application must be submitted for each post.
- College reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above mentioned post(s). The number of posts Unreserved/Reserved in a department may increase or decrease as per DU rules.
- Last date to apply with requisite fee is 3rd June, 2015.
- The Application Fee is Rs. 500/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates payable online while filling and submitting the application. The fee is non-refundable.
- For details please see the college website www.aryabhattacollege.ac.in
- Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted on the College / DU website only.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/06/2015